Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Groundhog Day.....

So I went to see the lovely Dr Caroline and after discussing the events of 2 weeks ago, she was more than happy to put .1ml back in the band. Given I don't experience any reflux issues she knows I won't abuse the band so back in it went! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference though! I definitely don't have the same level of restriction that I had last time and my weight has pretty much remained the same. I have to confess that I realised I had slipped back into some old habits and was eating too much snacky junky type food so this week I'm making an effort to do less of that as well as I think I had also been 'drinking' far too many calories which don't keep the hunger at bay for long enough! So I'm making an effort with that as well. Hopefully it pays off!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Jen

www.lapbandforthemind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment