Monday, January 11, 2010

A Good Day.....

So, I had this wedding on Saturday and even though it was HOT, it was nice to get dressed up and felt I looked pretty ok. It was also nice to feel 'normal' and I was nowhere near the biggest person in the room!! That's a good feeling because that wasn't always the case and I used to find that if I wasn't the biggest in nearly every room I walked into, I wasn't far off.

I've posted my before photo (which is completely horrifying, but I have reconciled myself with it because I will NEVER look like that again!!) and a photo my Mum took just before I walked out the door.




Sometimes it's nice to see the comparison so you can really see how far you've come!

Jen



4 comments:

  1. Love the dress it's gorgeous!!! You love amazing! so inspiring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I did not know you had a blog until now and I am glad that I am officially one of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful! Amazing progress... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look great.
    Tess
    "Band me Baby!"

    ReplyDelete