Sunday, September 13, 2009

It must be a Monday...

Hi Everyone

Well, the stage is set! All the crap stuff is out of the house and I've been shopping and the cupboard is stock full of healthy, nutritious foods. I've got my food packed to take to work for the week and tonight I'll make sure my lunch is ready to go for tomorrow. I don't know about you, but pre-Banding days, nearly every Monday I was starting a diet or thinking about how I 'should' be starting one. Sunday would be filled with stuffing my face full of the foods that I would 'never be able to eat again'! Of course all these attempts were only relatively successful (some lasting many months and losing around 20kgs, most lucky to last until lunchtime or even get off the ground!!) as I eventually decided to go ahead with Lap Band surgery!

How different things are now with my lovely Band. I refuse to go on another 'diet' ever again and the best bit is, I don't have to. The great irony in all this is that my Band is SO tight at the moment, it's ridiculous, can barely eat anything. I do know that it's because my lovely monthly is due this week and I also know that it won't last probably past Wednesday! I'm going for a fill on Friday and will be getting at least .1ml put in and will discuss the possibility of maybe another .1ml with the lovely Dr Caroline.

So tomorrow is just another Monday, not a 'diet' Monday, I just want to make better choices and eat more healthy. I'm sick of dagging around at the same weight and want to step it up so I can continue on the downhill slide. I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a good week....


No comments:

Post a Comment