Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Only Way is UP!! (or down, actually….)

Well I finally went to the lovely fill Dr Caroline on Friday and after a healthy discussion, we decided to add .2ml in - hello restriction!!!! It's been great so far, I can definitely notice a big difference, even to the point where I have to be careful drinking water. I know it's pretty tight, but I also know it will ease off so I'm ok with that and I do have another appointment booked in for 2 weeks so I'll see where I'm at then. I like to have them booked in every fortnight just so I have the option there if I need it. It's really hard to get in to see her and after a few dramas with some of the other fill doctor's at My weight has dropped down a bit in the past 2 days so I'm also really happy about that.

I'm continuing to do additional exercise each day, which I'm really happy about and Jodie & I have decided that next month we're going to start Tap Dance Class Lessons!!! Should be great fun, it will be good to do something different and new rather than the usual boring 'go for a walk' exercise.

Stay tuned for further details…

http://www.lapbandforthemind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment