Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF!!


I'm always happy on a Friday! :) Even though I have to come to work, I try to do as little as possible and the day always seems to go just that little bit quicker! :)

I've lost 1.4kgs (3.08pds) this week and I'm VERY, VERY happy with that. I haven't done as much exercise as I would've liked, but the Band is pretty tight and I've made an effort not to snack as much so it's definitely paying off! If this is to continue I'd be very happy, but I'd actually be very happy just to lose around 1kg a week, actually more than happy with that!

The job situation has finally resolved itself, which has really taken the pressure off in quite a few ways - thankfully. I'm going to a different office to work with my original Manager who is a good bloke so hopefully it will all be good. I'm still trying to offload one financial commitment around my neck which will happen soon so that will be the end of it and all will be right in the world again!

TGIF everyone - have a great weekend!!!!!

http://www.lapbandforthemind.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment