Monday, October 26, 2009

Same Same, but different....

Not a great deal Lap Band wise going on, I brought a new house recently and it settled last Friday so all weekend was spent cleaning and preparing and meeting trades people and spending a lot of money, basically! I find on the weekend that I tend not to eat much because I always have a bit going on whereas during the week while I'm at work I tend to be very hungry. I think it's mostly because I'm bored, I don't like my job so I am always looking for something else to do. This week I am determined to break that cycle and have a good eating week. The weather is (allegedly) going to be good this week so I'll bring my runners in and go for a walk at lunchtime to get additional exercise in. I am also booked in for a fill this Friday, but at this stage I don't think I need to get anything put in, but will re-assess later in the week.

Funny thing that happened yesterday, I was carrying 20 litres (44 pds) of paint (10 in each hand) and I couldn't get over 1) how heavy they were and 2) how I've lost 17kgs more than that!!! It was really quite incredible when you put it in perspective. Can't possibly imagine how I carried all that extra weight, amazing!

Jodie & I went tap dancing last week, bloody hell it was funny and great exercise too! If you're looking to do some decent exercise, get a good workout and have plenty of fun, we suggest you give it a go. Can't wait to go back tomorrow!

Have a good week everyone!

http://www.lapbandforthemind.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment