Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick Update...

Not much to report really, just thought I'd quickly check in. I've been really tight lately and it's a good and a bad thing!

I've lost over 3kgs in the last 3 weeks, which I'm really happy about, but because I'm so tight I've hardly been able to eat anything and not really drink a great deal of liquid either and sometimes it can become a tad tiresome. We always want what we don't have, hey?! I've got an appointment with the lovely Dr Caroline this Friday, but at this stage I'll probably cancel it. It's so funny how something as little as .1ml can make all the difference! I don't want to get any out because I don't want to go the other way, but then sometimes it would be nice to eat and drink a little more. I've also had a few 'PBing' incidents which I don't enjoy at all. On better news, I went shopping and brought a few things in sizes I haven't been near for years so that's always exciting.

Things aren't so good on the job front, really, I can't stand it. I feel like I need a decent break. We're hoping that next year www.lapbandforthemind.com really takes off so I can ditch the crap job. Or we win Tattslotto!!! :)

Have a great week everyone!
Jen

1 comment: