Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday :(

I hate Monday's, the weekend is never long enough and I can't stand to come back to work. I always wonder if I was to work 4 days a week and take Monday's off would I eventually feel the same way on Tuesday morning?!?!?

The weekend was very busy preparing to move this Saturday into my new house. There is still so much to do and another reason why I don't want to be at work is because I hardly feel like I had a weekend at all with all the running around and there is still so much to do that I'm worried I'm not going to get it all done before the moving truck arrives! Oh well, I guess it will either have to be done and if it isn't, the things that are left aren't super critical to the actual moving in bit. It's been a long time coming that it doesn't even actually feel like it's happening, I'm just going through the motions. I'm actually really tired and I feel like I need a break. The job situation is still a tad precarious and I don't feel like I can do much at the moment until it's somewhat sorted, which is annoying me.

Anyway enough of that, on to Lap Band news, where there isn't a great deal to report either! I did end up cancelling my appointment, but I will go to the next one because I need to get a blood test done and find out what my thyroid is up to. Hopefully the medication has been helping and there will be some improvement. The weight is coming off at a steady pace and I'm wondering if the medication has anything to do with that as well. As of today I've lost 4.7kgs in the last 4 weeks since my appointment so very happy with that, but most days still quite tight and I struggle with whether to keep it tight and try to get the weight off sooner or get some out and take a little longer. The debate never ends!! It's funny how it literally took me 12 months to the day to get to 'ideal restriction'. I am getting closer to goal, but still a bit to go so that's why I'm keeping it pretty tight at the moment because I don't want to still be trying to get to goal in another 6 months. I'd really like to get on with the business of maintaining!

Have a good week!

Jen

www.lapbandforthemind.com

1 comment:

  1. Jen you're loss is terrific and I totally sympathize with you I kept staring at my TV this morning hoping they would say that it was sunday instead !!!!

    ReplyDelete