Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's not a Monday...

It's Tuesday! I took yesterday off work after the moving of the weekend and although I am feeling like today is a Monday, at least it really isn't! :) The moving went well, as reasonably as it can anyway...about 7.00pm Saturday night when I was suffering sheer exhaustion and even my fingernails were hurting, I was SO happy that I had decided to take Monday off. It was kind of forced anyway because I had the Phone, Cable & Broadband people coming to connect everything and of course they give you a window of 5 hours so you have to sit around and wait. 2 days without my beloved Foxtel (cable) is more than I could handle! 2 of the 3 even turned up early, I couldn't believe it, that is unheard of. A lot of the unpacking is done, but there are still some things to sort out, I'll get there.....

Not a lot going on in Band Land. My weight has stayed the same, which is a tad annoying because I've still hardly been able to eat anything, but with all the moving I was hardly making the best choices possible and I am going to my surgery centre this Friday to get the results of my blood tests and although I won't be getting any fill, I'll have to weigh in. So this week I'll make an effort to eat a bit better and hopefully that will make some difference. Need to think about ramping up the exercise too. When I was walking the boys last night, we went for a bit of a jog and it was definitely easier carrying less weight so I'll have to keep that up. I'm SO close to 40kg (88pds) lost, I wish it would just hurry up! Purely out of coincidence my 10kg losses and major milestone losses are all about the same point so I don't have any for awhile and then they all come in the space of a few weeks. I'm only .5kg away from 40kg loss and only 1.5kg away from the 80s - now that is going to be a special day! I haven't seen an 8- on the scales in 10 years and I know it's 10 years because when I returned from living in London in 1999, I weighed 85kgs. And I didn't stay in the 80s for long either before the numbers started to climb. Hurry UP..............

Have a great week everyone!

Jen
xx

http://www.lapbandforthemind.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment